With the Antisingularity Theory the Superblur Art Movement states that the Universe consists of only 3 things. Singularities, the Antisingularity and the expansion of the Singularities. We call what Science today call a vacuum, nothingness, nothing, void etc the Antisingularity. Volume is infinite and gravity is zero.
Manifesto of The Superblur Art Movement:
1. Superblur refers to a method of creating art using the definition of the word blur.
2. Thus the focus of the art will be to make the object or classification of the art unclear or less distinct .
3. Superblur will also focus elements that cannot be seen or heard clearly.
4. When photography is used with the elements of Superblur in mind. The camera will be manipulated or even be shaken to blur the picture and the aim is to produce images that are similar to abstract art in painting.
5. Instead of creating art for the sake of art, elements of art movements such as Superflat, Superstroke, Cubism and so forth, will be blurred in an attempt to create art that will be known as Superblur art.
According to Conrad Bo (Michiel Conrad Botha) the theory of Antisingularity can be described as the opposite of Singularity. In Antisingularity Volume equals Infinity and Gravity equals zero.
That is about all.
Here are some photographs that have almost nothing to do with Antisingularity.
We in the Superblur Art Movement used a book by Ian Steward, The 17 equations that Changed the world in our art. We used the equations in the book randomly and then said, that the equation that we written on the piece of art is so complex we do not even know what it all means.
Me (Conrad Bo) and May Wentworth had a Superblur Art Movement meeting today 25 March 2017 where we discussed the Singularity in a Black Hole. We also talked about how we can incorporate the mathematics of the Singularity in our art.
The antisingularity is where gravity is equal to zero and volume is equal to infinity.
Here is some photographs by Conrad Bo that have nothing to do with what I just said.