Manifesto of The Superblur Art Movement:
1. Superblur refers to a method of creating art using the definition of the word blur.
2. Thus the focus of the art will be to make the object or classification of the art unclear or less distinct .
3. Superblur will also focus elements that cannot be seen or heard clearly.
4. When photography is used with the elements of Superblur in mind. The camera will be manipulated or even be shaken to blur the picture and the aim is to produce images that are similar to abstract art in painting.
5. Instead of creating art for the sake of art, elements of art movements such as Superflat, Superstroke, Cubism and so forth, will be blurred in an attempt to create art that will be known as Superblur art.
According to Conrad Bo (Michiel Conrad Botha) the theory of Antisingularity can be described as the opposite of Singularity. In Antisingularity Volume equals Infinity and Gravity equals zero.
That is about all.
Here are some photographs that have almost nothing to do with Antisingularity.